Boston News Group.com
Click here to access your 70 Cities & Towns as well as Local City & Town Municipal Web Sites
LegalAd.Me “Lowest Rates Around on Legal Ad Notices”
15 More Reasons to Advertise with The Somerville News Weekly and our Sister News Publications of “Bo
"LOWEST RATES AROUND"
More Reasons to Advertise with The Somerville News Weekly and our Sister News Publications of “Boston News Group/ METRO BUZZ!We are now in print in 15 different cities and towns reaching thousands of readers every day with 12 more new print editions coming this spring!
Advertise with us for only $25 per week!
Call Billy Tauro 617-293-2016
And get noticed!
Print editions in:
Somerville * Medford * Cambridge * Malden * Everett * Woburn * Reading * Arlington * Tewksbury * Wakefield Winchester * Melrose * Revere * Burlington and all of Boston
Coming later this spring: Lynn * Belmont * Newton * Saugus * Stoneham * Watertown and more!
We may not be the biggest of the best yet, but the year is still young!
“We have an app for that!”
- Creative Fun for Little Hands
- Mayor Walsh Issues Wage Theft Executive Order
- RAD- Rape Aggression Defense Training – Empowering Women Through Self Defense
- CITY’S OPEN SPACE PLAN NEARING COMPLETION
- Statement of Arlington Police Chief Frederick Ryan Regarding Federal Indictment of Alleged Human Traffickers
- Boston Receives $25,000 for Urban Agriculture Visioning Project
- “How to See the Blessings of God in Everyday Life”
- American Legion Post 62 Annual Halloween party Featuring the Band Finding Dimes
- Don’t Be Scared! There is still time to register for BGCMC’s 4th Annual Pumpkin Glow
- Malden Marines Return from Basic Training before Heading to Camp LeJeune
- Hazardous Waste Drop-Off this Saturday
- Zonta Club of Malden and MTEC Walk to Promote Awareness of Domestic Violence
- Winchester Police Take Custody of Alleged Aggressor Dog in Fatal Dog-on-Dog Attack
- Chelmsford Man Accused of Soliciting Hit Man Charged In 32-Count Indictment
- CITY OF MEDFORD AWARDED GRANT FOR CAMPBELL PEACE GARDEN
- Stoneham Police Praise Parole Denial for Convicted Murderer
- North Reading Police Charge Boosters Club President with Embezzlement
- Malden Mascott Nedlam turns 55!
- CITY OF SOMERVILLE PURCHASING DEPARTMENT IFB # 15-22
- EDITH CHAILLE TRANSPORTATION FUNDRAISER INVITATION
Operation A.B.L.E. Workforce Training 174 Portland Street ● Boston, MA 02114 ●617.542.4180 Productivity is Never an Accident
Send us photos, stories or contact usEmail us: email@example.com
Follow Boston News Group on TwitterMy Tweets
RIDE TO BENEFIT: TOYS FOR LOCAL CHILDREN http://www.massmotorcycle.org
No upcoming events
MODERN COP MAGAZINE www.MODERNCOP.com
POLITICAL AGENDA NEWS MAGAZINE www.Politicalagendanews.com
1(888)625-2706 Restaurant Hood Cleaning $250
Send us your favorite photos to: Bostonnewsgroup@aol.com to be posted here live on Bostonnewsgroup.com for the world to see!