Boston News Group.com
Click here to access your 70 Cities & Towns as well as Local City & Town Municipal Web Sites
LegalAd.Me “Lowest Rates Around on Legal Ad Notices”
15 More Reasons to Advertise with The Somerville News Weekly and our Sister News Publications of “Bo
"LOWEST RATES AROUND"
More Reasons to Advertise with The Somerville News Weekly and our Sister News Publications of “Boston News Group/ METRO BUZZ!We are now in print in 15 different cities and towns reaching thousands of readers every day with 12 more new print editions coming this spring!
Advertise with us for only $25 per week!
Call Billy Tauro 617-293-2016
And get noticed!
Print editions in:
Somerville * Medford * Cambridge * Malden * Everett * Woburn * Reading * Arlington * Tewksbury * Wakefield Winchester * Melrose * Revere * Burlington and all of Boston
Coming later this spring: Lynn * Belmont * Newton * Saugus * Stoneham * Watertown and more!
We may not be the biggest of the best yet, but the year is still young!
“We have an app for that!”
- Tewksbury Drug Arrest
- Stoneham and Boston Police Work Together to Arrest Robbery Suspect Wanted for Crimes in Both Communities
- STATEMENT FROM MAYOR MICHAEL J. McGLYNN
- For constituents who wish to extend their condolences:
- Statement from Mayor Martin J. Walsh on the Loss of Former Mayor Thomas Menino
- Elect Charlie Baker Governor
- Elect Maura Healey Attorney General
- RIP Mayor Menino
- Elect Deb Goldberg Democratic Candidate for Treasurer
- Re-Elect Tara E. DeCristofaro Register of Probate Middlesex County
- The Inman Square Business Association announces Second Annual Inman Square Harvest Hoedown on November 9.
- Nick Lanzilli Candidate for State Representative of the 34th Middlesex District!
- Mayor Walsh to Announce Major Climate Preparedness Efforts on Two-year Anniversary of Hurricane Sandy
- TOWN of TEWKSBURY ANNUAL TOWN ELECTION
- Doherty Park Community Meeting
- Mayor Celebrates Diwali in Malden
- Medford Is Alive and Thriving: CITY OF MEDFORD’S ANNUAL HOLIDAY CELEBRATION!
- Tyngsborough Police Investigate Threats Against Greater Lowell Technical High School
- The Boston Globe endorses Baker, and the paper does not endorse conservatives
- City officials, community members, and American Planning Association will gather to celebrate Fields Corner
Operation A.B.L.E. Workforce Training 174 Portland Street ● Boston, MA 02114 ●617.542.4180 Productivity is Never an Accident
Send us photos, stories or contact usEmail us: email@example.com
Follow Boston News Group on TwitterMy Tweets
RIDE TO BENEFIT: TOYS FOR LOCAL CHILDREN http://www.massmotorcycle.org
No upcoming events
MODERN COP MAGAZINE www.MODERNCOP.com
POLITICAL AGENDA NEWS MAGAZINE www.Politicalagendanews.com
1(888)625-2706 Restaurant Hood Cleaning $250
Send us your favorite photos to: Bostonnewsgroup@aol.com to be posted here live on Bostonnewsgroup.com for the world to see!