Boston News Group.com
Click here to access your 70 Cities & Towns as well as Local City & Town Municipal Web Sites
- Boston Marathon Bombing Timeline Memorial Page, a look back!
- Click Here for your Seventy City or Town Local News Publications!
- Contact Info:
- Local City & Town Official Websites
- Modern Cop Magazine www.MODERNCOP.com
- Pentucket Screening Committee Gives Green Light to Two New Innovation School Proposals
- Recent Comments* Recent Posts* Facebook Comments
- Stolen Motor Vehicle Arrests
LegalAd.Me “Lowest Rates Around on Legal Ad Notices”
15 More Reasons to Advertise with The Somerville News Weekly and our Sister News Publications of “Bo
"LOWEST RATES AROUND"
More Reasons to Advertise with The Somerville News Weekly and our Sister News Publications of “Boston News Group/ METRO BUZZ!We are now in print in 15 different cities and towns reaching thousands of readers every day with 12 more new print editions coming this spring! Advertise with us for only $25 per week! Call Billy Tauro 617-293-2016
And get noticed!
Print editions in: Somerville * Medford * Cambridge * Malden * Everett * Woburn * Reading * Arlington * Tewksbury * Wakefield Winchester * Melrose * Revere * Burlington and all of Boston
Coming later this spring: Lynn * Belmont * Newton * Saugus * Stoneham * Watertown and more!
We may not be the biggest of the best yet, but the year is still young! “We have an app for that!”
- MAYOR WALSH ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF TRASH DAY WEB AND MOBILE APP
- Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan Provides $10,500 in Funding For Substance-Free After-Prom and Graduation Events
- Malden:Youth Pass Pilot Program Launch Heralded by Youth and City Leaders
- MAYOR WALSH ANNOUNCES FRIDAY AFTERNOON CONCERT SERIES LINEUP
- Groveland Police Arrest 19-Year-Old Haverhill Man for Attacking Dog Walker
- RENOVATIONS TO ARLINGTON’S HISTORIC CENTRAL FIRE STATION NEAR COMPLETION
- Sneak Peek into a New Boston Artist Written by: Via and RMA
- RICKY “KING” RUSSELL KICKS OFF PARKS CONCERT SERIES
- DOROTHY CURRAN WEDNESDAY NIGHT CONCERTS RETURN JULY 15
- New Smoke Detectors, Quick Response Credited in Saving Lives in Groveland House Fire
- Lawrence Police Department Installs 24-Hour Drug Drop Off Kiosk
- **WANTED** Arlington Police Seek Public’s Help in Finding Suspect in Robbery of Man by Online Acquaintance
- Billerica Teenager Dies After Being Shot June 26
- 2015 – 4th of July Fireworks Displays List (by town)
- Mayor Walsh to Host US Women’s Soccer Viewing Party with the Boston Breakers on City Hall Plaza, to be joined by the New England Revolution
- Statement of Middlesex District Attorney Marian Ryan and Burlington Police Chief Michael Kent:
- MEETS WITH HEALTH OFFICIALS FROM CAMBRIDGE HEALTH ALLIANCE ON SUMMER SAFETY FOR CHILDREN
- Arlington Robbery Suspect Arrested by Burlington Police
- Suspect in Wilmington Collision With Fire Truck Arraigned
- Happy Fourth of July from the Publishers and Staff Here at BostonNewsGroup.com/METRO BUZZ
Operation A.B.L.E. Workforce Training 174 Portland Street ● Boston, MA 02114 ●617.542.4180 Productivity is Never an Accident
Send us photos, stories or contact usEmail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Boston News Group on TwitterMy Tweets
RIDE TO BENEFIT: TOYS FOR LOCAL CHILDREN http://www.massmotorcycle.org
No upcoming events
MODERN COP MAGAZINE www.MODERNCOP.com
POLITICAL AGENDA NEWS MAGAZINE www.Politicalagendanews.com
1(888)625-2706 Restaurant Hood Cleaning $250
Send us your favorite photos to: Bostonnewsgroup@aol.com to be posted here live on Bostonnewsgroup.com for the world to see!